Thursday, June 18, 2009

Secret Ceres


I must tell you this secret. Secret Ceres is made of the fruit pomegranate, kaolin and a naturally occuring stone. It is a stick and it's for women. It's from Asia and very popular with Asian women. How can I say this? Amongst other things, it's a natural cleanser so you can stop using all those chemicalised douche things that we African women love using. They are not good for you. It heals infections. Some women are using this stick to treat fibroids. One lady in New York that was about to have her womb removed because of fibroids used this for 1-2 months and is now pregnant. Secret Ceres can also be used externally, it's great for excema, blemishes, scars, stretch marks. I'm using it to fade out all the mosquito bites on my legs and it works like a charm. Better than any fade cream you wanna use. It can be used as a natural deodorant. An overnight face mask. You can swirl it around in water and drink it, it's a great cleanser for the whole system. A wonder product. I take mine everywhere with me and I have it for sale. For more information or if you want it, send me an e-mail.

No comments: