Monday, April 19, 2010

The Oil cleansing method...

I'm loving oils today! The oil cleansing method is one of my favourite ways to cleanse my face. It may seem strange cleansing with oil, especially if your skin is oily but nourishing your skin instead of stripping it will usually bring balance. You could use any plant oil or combination of plant oils  such as olive, avocado, jojoba, macadamia and castor depending on what works for you. I love potent, deeply moisturising olive oil mixed with a couple of drops of my favourite essential oil, geranium. Massage a generous amount, using clean hands onto your face for five or more minutes and then use a clean white washcloth and hot water to steam and wipe off several times till your face feels clean. Your skin will be soft, smooth and glowing! 

No comments: