Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Mojo

I think I've lost my mojo so I'm gonna start quoting scriptures now in order to get it back.

Luke 1:37: "For with God, nothing shall be impossible."

Psalms 4:1: "Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress, have mercy on me and hear my prayer."

Psalms 138.8: "The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me, thy mercy, O Lord endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands."

3John 1:2: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

Job 22.28: "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways."

Isaiah 40:31: "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Psalms 113:5,7,8: "Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high, he raiseth the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; that He may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people."

Romans 8:31,37: " What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?... Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us."

Psalms 3:3: "But thou O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory and the lifter of mine head."

Deut 28:13: " And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only and thou shalt not be beneath."

Phil. 4:13,19: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me......"

Thank you Jesus!! I'm back!!!

No comments: