Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Car

When my new car was stolen a month ago, I lost so much stuff. I think that's why I'm so damn tired. I lost 60, yes 60 of my recordings, ideas, all my contacts on two phones, song lyrics, pin numbers, essential music, both pairs of glasses, two of my favourite bags, ten pairs of my favourite new shoes (I carried a lot of shoes around in my car for some wierd reason), all my gym stuff, some essential make up, my beloved Thai silk scarves and my leopard print Julien Macdonald scarf, some hard to find yoga and pilates books and God knows what else. I haven't been the same since. Quite depressed actually. Mybe I shoul'nt say that though before some people will now start saying Teni is clinically depressed, she's on meds and the like! I don't even take aspirin.

No comments: